Sunday, January 25, 2009

Medical Records

I found out Mike Slater from my senior English class was tested for herpes but I never found out if it was positive or negative. I mean obviously it’s negative if it’s positive. There’s nothing positive about a positive test. I also stumbled across Megan Albright’s abnormal Pap smear results. Just a follow up appointment was scheduled. The weirdest thing I had discovered so far was that Mrs. Bromwell, the junior counselor I was sent to years ago because I left a nasty note in Judy Casterman’s P.E. locker, had bipolar disorder. This explains a lot since half of the class liked her as a counselor and the other half hated her. She told her doctor she had been diagnosed three years earlier by a psychiatrist but refused medication because she didn’t want to gain weight, but judging by her weight chart I don’t think it would have mattered. HavH hhejHaving all this information helped me stay awake at work; otherwise the medical records could be a real bore.

No comments:

Post a Comment